**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SAS Statistical Business Analyst (Health care)
Location: Hartford Connecticut
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
- SCOPE OF WORK
- This position will assist with trainings related to the use of the ContaCT system. Specific duties will include developing training materials to share with internal and external stakeholders and conducting trainings for hospital, local health department/district, and DPH system users. This position will also provide technical support to ContaCT users that have completed training.
- This position will assist developing and maintaining documentation to support contact tracing and management activities. In particular, this individual will monitor progress of activities completed by our vendor, track user enrollment and credentialing, and track progress towards grant deliverables.
- This position will assist with data management and data quality activities. This individual will run data quality assessments on a monthly and as needed basis, and share data quality reports with ContaCT system users and partners.
- This position will assist with data analyses to support contact tracing and management for covid-19 and potentially other infectious disease of public health importance. This individual will perform data analysis using tools in the ContaCT application, the CT Electronic Disease Surveillance System application, and using external data management and analysis tools.
The Consultant will be at the “Business Analyst 1” as described in the State of Connecticut Contract Award No. 12PSX0251 and will have the required skills and experience outlined below, to work as part of the DPH Epidemiology and Emerging Infections Program.
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, or related field.
- Experience in database management and statistical analysis using applications such as Excel, Access, SQL, or SAS.
- Experience in epidemiology and/or statistics, preferably in a public health agency.
- Experience presenting technical information to professionals and the lay public, including public health/healthcare providers
- Experience maintaining documentation to track progress towards programmatic and grant deliverables
- Experience conducting trainings, including the development of training materials
- Ability to work under limited supervision: self-starter, independent worker and uses excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
Position Keywords: EPIDEMIOLOGY , EXCEL , SQL , SAS , STATISTICS
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2046
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.