***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAS Programmer/Analyst
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12+ Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are
SAS Programmer/Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the team to support the completion of activities needed to manage MassHealth’s payment and care delivery reform. This position will support operational and reporting activities for the Payment Reform Implementation by supporting the Community Partners Program, specifically by performing day to day operational tasks to manage the program’s functions and supporting reporting and analytics pertaining to the costs, utilization, quality and access to health care and human services.
REQUIRED SKILLS (Special Skill Set, Abilities, Knowledge):
- Demonstrated project management skills such as ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, complete quality work on a timely basis within frequent, tight, deadlines, and to utilize effective problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct thoughtful and accurate analysis, research and writing in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to produce thorough, accurate results and to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to learn new issues quickly.
- Ability to take initiative on assignments and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated expertise in computer-based tools, including spreadsheets, database management, work processing, and presentation software.
- Quantitative and qualitative policy/program research and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain harmonious working relationships with others at all levels of responsibility.
- Systems Analysis skills including ability to translate requirements into Code
- Program Design skill including ability to design programs to meet user needs from limited requirements
- Strong SQL skills to develop complex queries from relational Oracle database
- Ability to generate and execute SQL Queries from Oracle Database (generally done in SAS)
- Ability to code extracts and reports in SAS (approx. 1.5 million rows)
- Strong SAS Skills in SAS EG and/or SAS Studio
- Proc Report (advanced)
- Proc SQL (advanced)
- Proc Summary
- SAS Output Delivery System (ODS)
- SAS Macros
- Linux Shell Scripting
- DOS Batch scripting
- WinSCP and SFTP Scripting
- Toad for Oracle (not required)
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Years’ Experience, Certificates):
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, or related field; or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of related work experience. Required work experience may include internships
- Minimum 5 years SAS programming experience
- SAS Certification (optional, but strengthens application)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SAS Certification, ODS, SQL, Oracle, Proc Report, SAS Macros
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2661
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S