***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAP UI5 Developer
Location : Lancaster, PA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2 ,
Experience : 7 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Reporting to the IT Director, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Execution, this resource will provide the End-To-End development for specific requests generated from GPC business teams. A solid understanding of the development tools used in the SAP MII environment is required.
- Analysis, design, prototyping, coding, implementation, unit testing, integration, maintenance, data conversions and support activities using SAP UI5/FIORI.
- Participate in design reviews with technical and business teams.
- Write system designs, functional specification documents, technical specifications, and lead QA review activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the design aligns with business needs.
- Develop, execute, and oversee design and functional reviews.
- Provide feedback to internal/external developers, conducting design architect reviews, code reviews, gap analysis and assessments as required
- Design and develop system enhancements, extensions, and reports as requested by business.
- Provide feedback to leadership on the performance and deliverables of consulting teams
- Provide application support to end users relating to the
- The ideal candidate should have worked on SAP UI5/FIORI technologies to integrate SAP UI5 with external systems using REST API.
- Design, Develop, Code, and Unit test using SAP ABAP/UI5/FIORI technologies.
- Experienced in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms and languages.
- Experienced with HTML, JQuery, XML, OData, JSON programming.
- Experienced in SAP WEBIDE, Eclipse IDE with SAPUI5 Tools for Eclipse.
- Experienced in relational database management.
- Experienced in creating prototyping and creating UI/UX to support FIORI standards.
- Experience with JAVA, J2EE and EJB is a plus.
Education and Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience in design and develop SAP UI5/FIORI/UX technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with RICEFW objects in SAP ERP development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support design and development assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently and achieve stated goals and objectives as required. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential
- Team player as well as one who can work independently with an appropriate level of supervision and direction
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SAP UI5/FIORI/UX,JAVA, J2EE and EJB,HTML, JQuery, XML, OData, JSON,SAP WEBIDE, Eclipse IDE with SAPUI5
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2374
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S