**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SAP Training Lead
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6 Month Contract with Renewal
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2 only
Experience: 7-10 YEARS
Preffer W2: USC/GC/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Training Lead will analyze, plan, develop, direct, and coordinate the end-to-end SAP training program. This is to support the migration of Canadian and LATAM processes to a North America SAP New Enterprise System.
- Work with managers and business process leads to develop a training strategy and implementation plan for all impacted users ensuring they have the capabilities for the new processes and systems/tools.
- Assess user needs for training and capability building.
- Align training with the programs’ strategic goals.
- Create a training strategy and delivery plan.
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources and existing content.
- Oversee the creation of learning modules and other educational materials for users.
- Review training materials from training developers ensuring appropriate content.
- Teach train the trainer (TtT) programs and facilitate end-user training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Partner with the local People Development Team to create new hire orientation programs.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in training and development.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competency in Instructional design
- Strong training presentation skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working effectively as part of a small team and large program
- Experience leading SAP training programs and/or large ERM training programs
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SAP training,ERM training
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2206
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S