**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAP S4 HANA Architect
Location : Princeton, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
The primary focus of this position is the application support and maintenance of the core SAP S4 HANA Source to Pay – Direct (STPD) / Procure to Pay(PTP) Processes and how the system interfaces with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions.
- This role will play an integral part in driving the SAP S4 HANA Cloud Source to Pay Solution, leading the execution of high priority initiatives and advising the teams on how to best leverage standard S4 STPD/PTP processes to the fullest. Tactically, this role will be responsible for the Design, Configuration, managing RICEFW ( Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows) and ongoing support and maintenance of various STP-D processes. This will also include working with other S4 streams such as Order to Cash (OTC), Record to Report (RTR), BW streams and other inbound and out-bound interfaces to various third party systems such as 3PL,Tax engines etc.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design/implement effective solutions to address those needs.
- Work with technical teams to integrate STP-D processes to other streams such as Order to Cash (OTC), Record to Report ( R2R), Business Warehouse ( B4 HANA) and other systems (ex. 3PL, Tax system, Workday etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all system integration.
- Oversee the Change Management (monthly change request process for S4 Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on monthly/Quarterly sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for S4 STP-D
- Participate in recurring STPD audits on an as needed basis.
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations. Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Manage workload from multiple projects at once and work with other SAP S4 streams and/or business areas to prioritize requests.
- Review functionality delivered in S4 STP-D releases to assess business impacts and opportunities for enhancements.
- Work closely with Supply Chain (TECHOPS) and Business leadership to drive and consult on key business initiatives, enabled through new or existing S4 Hana STPD functionality.
- Establish a process for vetting new requests in light of roadmap and existing priorities.
Serve as a point person for the business on STP-D related project requests, helping to prioritize, develop and refine business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of S4 Hana Source to Pay Business Process Framework and Security
Experience with MRP (Classic and Dynamic), Purchasing including Classic and Flexible Workflow, Subcontracting, Inventory Management and Valuation, Logistics Invoice verification, Development of Inbound and Outbound interfaces between S4 HANA and other third party applications such as 3PL etc. (Configuration and testing experience is required in all the above STPD processes)
- Solid understanding of all latest S4 HANA functionality in all above Supply chain Business processes and their inter-dependencies or integration with Finance, OTC areas in SAP.
Must have ability to document, develop training material for end users, testing of key enhancements
- Minimum of 7 years of S4 SAP STPD experience with at least 3 full Life cycle STP-D implementations of which at least 1 should be on S4 HANA.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with the following SAP S4 HANA Source to Pay processes such as MRP, Purchasing including Subcontracting, Inventory Management and Valuation, Intercompany Processes and other Logistics Processes, Invoice Verification
- Extensive understanding of the end to end functional STP-D S4 Hana Business processes and good knowledge of integration with Finance and Order to Cash streams.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audience.
- Familiarity of Indirect Purchasing and integration with Ariba is a plus
- Experience driving and leading small/medium projects while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Familiarity with SAP S4 STP-D process audit requirements and process controls where applicable
- Familiar with CFR Part 11 and other protocols in Pharma industry
- Familiarity with SAP Enable Now is a plus
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Experience implementing S4 STPD processes in other industries is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in testing using Client ALM is preferable
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: core SAP S4 HANA,S4 SAP STPD,SAP Enable,B4 HANA,Business Warehouse
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3160