**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SAP MM Analyst
Location: Lancaster, PA (Remote until office opens)
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 18 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Preffer W2: USC/GC/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The SAP MM Analyst will join a talented team and play an integral role in delivering business led, technology enabled process transformation, leveraging SAP and other applications to enhance core transaction processing, reporting and decision-making with a focus on Procurement processes. Reporting to the IT Director, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Execution, the SMA will provide the End-To-End solution design and support (From the Business Requirement gathering, to Post Go-Live support passing by communication to the DEV team and managing expectation of the requesters) for all applications assigned. The SMA (PPA – The Procurement Analyst) is part of the IT Center of Excellence.
The SAP MM Analyst will develop an understanding of current business processes and recommend innovative changes to improve efficiencies and use of the system. The Procurement Analyst should take a configuration first and programming second approach to solving common process issues. Sound understanding of SAP Best Practices for Material Management is necessary.
- Provide SAP end-user support and troubleshooting Procurement and other Materials Management issues while closing tickets timely
- Translate business requirements into Detailed Functional Specifications
- Write test scripts and test scenarios adhering to IT audit standards.
- Write Detailed Technical Specifications and provide instruction to the offshore ABAP team
- Perform SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs and minimize the use of custom development
- Work closely with business process owners to identify areas of improvement, implement system and process improvements and stream-line existing processes for efficiency
- Research, analyze, design, build, and facilitate processes and system improvements leading to waste elimination
- Provide training on delivered solutions and promote user adoption
- Serve on project teams as SAP MM subject matter expert
- Provide integration guidance to supporting team members
- Process ad hoc requests to support as needed
- Experience working directly with business process owners to understand needs and best fit solutions to deliver efficiencies and process optimization
- Experience facilitating workshops to collect business requirements
- Minimum 5-8 years SAP configuration experience (SAP-ECC 6.0 MM) and associated module integrations including enhancements and continuous improvement projects
- Extensive experience in Procurement, Stock Transport Orders, Advanced Returns Management, Material Movement, Inventory, and business operations in inbound deliveries
- Experience with associated master data including Material Master, Bills of Material, Vendor Master and other associated procurement data elements
- Experience in SAP Ariba is preferred
- Experience in reviewing and debugging ABAP code, creating technical specifications, and suggesting enhancements
- Experience with working on/developing custom WRICEF’s (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms)
- Experience in interacting and providing instruction to off-shore team
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and full lifecycle application implementations
- Ability to lead core integration with Finance & Controlling, Sales & Distribution, and 3rd Party systems
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Demonstrated ability to be results oriented, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline (or equivalent business experience)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of SAP application experience in an analyst and / or consulting role.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation with the ability to work with business users at all levels of the organization. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential
- Team player as well as one who can work independently with an appropriate level of supervision and direction
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels and with different cultures from around the world
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently and achieve stated goals and objectives as required. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential
- Solid understanding of application and IT environment governance, IT General Controls and SOX compliance.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: SAP MM,ABAP,SAP-ECC 6.0 MM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 18 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2211
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.