Title: SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 8-12 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
‣ Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application
issues and providing timely solutions.
‣ Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system
testing and implementation phases of project.
‣ Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code,
test and debug programs.
‣ Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and
acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
‣ Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
‣ Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of
‣ Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical
architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA’s.
‣ Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well
as providing on call support as required by the team.
‣ Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
‣ Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
‣ Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
‣ Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience
‣ Strong object-orientation experience
‣ SAP Fiori development experience is required (1 year)
‣ Gateway development
‣ HANA Exposure
‣ Strong communication skills
‣ Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
‣ The following are considered strong assets: Retail industry experience, HCP or
Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
‣ Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same Time
Must have skill :
- SAP – ABAP Web Dynpro
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SAP ABAP,Sap Fiori,Gateway,HANA
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S