ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support web applications to meet business and technical requirements.
- Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on C#, ASP.NET, .NET core, MVC, Angular 8, jQuery/JQueryUI, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and develop stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and in an Oracle environment.
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing
- Will be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications
- Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GITHUB
EDUCATION/REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Seven years of related experience.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer