**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Salesforce Enterprise Architect & Transformation Lead
Location: JUNO BEACH, FL
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 3-10 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
‣ Overall 20 years of experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years of architecting large transformation project in SFDC
‣ Review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
‣ Develop a plan with Business director to update processes, procure new resources and/or restructure management in order to align expectations with current IT strategy
‣ Coordinate with IT director and other technical managers to provide a road map for next 3 years cutting across their systems both in functional as well as security point of view
‣ Contribute ideas and insight to help optimize corporate information management resources to stay current with evolving business trends and new technologies
‣ Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies
‣ Manage and deliver CRM and CX transformation projects at clients, in an Agile mode across different project right from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations (with Salesforce as enabling technology).
‣ Grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services and IT departments at our clients and provide a Road map in implementation across Sales, Service, FSL
‣ Be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects supported by a good planning and an optimal staffing of the right team
‣ Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients‣ and Deloitte‣s key objectives.
‣ Lead by example and develop high performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching them.
Must have Skill
Salesforce.com Technical Arch
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Salesforce,CRM and CX,Agile
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2311
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.