***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Salesforce Architect
Location : Torrance, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 ,
Experience : 8 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer located in Torrance, CA is seeking a Salesforce Architect for a 6-month contract.
• The Salesforce Architect will serve as a technical bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports business initiatives.
• The Solution Architect will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs in the Salesforce & Honda Ecosystem
• Design fault-tolerant, scalable, and decoupled software solutions.
• Lead technology decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions.
• Ability to perform GAP analysis on the Business requirements and design custom solutions / workarounds for the identified GAPs.
• Identify areas of improvement between the existing systems.
• The Solution Architect will work closely with other Technical Architects, Developers, Product,
• Program and Operations team members and provide input on design and technical direction.
• Drives technical designs to consensus and approval. Designs solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
• Continually strives to deliver operational excellence by leveraging deep understanding of end to end use cases to assist partner teams with test automation, creation of synthetic tests and production support.
• Assist in the continual evolution of the Consumer Solutions group’s processes and metrics to make the team more efficient, and increase value added to partner teams.
• Build standards and best practices for cross-cutting software development concerns.
• Teach and mentor engineers to expand their knowledge of software development and standards.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or another technical field, or equivalent.
• 12+ years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with attention to security, scalability, and high performance.
• 4+ years of architecture, data model, and platform integration driving solution architecture around multi-tier applications, SaaS, PaaS.
• Proficiency and experience with the most common Salesforce integration patterns: batch data synchronization, event bus integration, remote process invocation, remote call-in, data virtualization and custom Lightning Web Components.
• Must have experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, Platform Events, REST and SOAP APIs
• Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs
• Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners.
• Experience integrating SaaS solutions.
• Familiarity with Salesforce Cloud Ecosystem around Service, Marketing, Commerece capabilities around CRMs, OEM, Customer & Dealer Interaction models & related Business Processes
• Experience delivering consumer facing digital platforms or services that involve complex data, transactions, or integrations
• Prior experience on the Sitecore CMS Platform is a plus.
• Salesforce Certification is a plus.
• Solution Architecture
• Salesforce Cloud eco-system (Service, Marketing, Commerce)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Salesforce Certification,Salesforce Cloud eco-system,BigData,Security,UI/UX
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2359
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S