***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Salesforce Administrator with Service Cloud module
Location : Pleasanton, CA | Dallas, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Implementing and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Implementing and maintaining Service Cloud
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for Customer Service and other departments.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud module
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience maintaining accounts
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Knowledge of generating Salesforce Service Cloud reports.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Salesforce Certified,Service Cloud,alesforce Service Cloud module
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3011
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S