**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SailPoint Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long Term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: ,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Application Engineer will serve as subject matter expert for the Access Management System Platform working primarily on SSO, SAML v2, Oauth, agent based access, and central Policy stores. Engineer will design, install, administer, migrate and troubleshoot our enterprise Access Management Solutions, and will work in close coordination with other Application Engineers and Architects to implement specific Access configurations.
In addition, the Application Engineer will work closely with internal clients, IS teams and external vendors gathering requirements, designing and deploying application infrastructure components, as well as work with project and operations/support teams resolving problems and incidents.
Applications supported primarily consist of Ping Federate. As an IS team member, this staff position will participate in and coordinate complex client facing system deployments. The engineer in this role is responsible for providing third-level escalation support, and will provide guidance and mentoring for other junior engineers and support technicians.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Enterprise Access Management Infrastructure in support of internal facing enterprise applications.
- Responsible for the continuous onboarding of applications to further integrate with existing Access Management technologies.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex implementations and projects.
- Works closely with Application Engineering management and technical leadership serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage Access Management technologies to improve processes, resolve emerging business requirements and influence decisions regarding business process change.
- Provide documentation for both production and disaster recovery procedures for each project, as well as take part in regular disaster recovery and business continuity tests.
- Provides support and maintains written resolutions to frequent problems as they relate to Access Management in use within our client.
- Researches, resolves and responds to escalated trouble tickets and end-user support calls. This includes reviewing and resolving assigned trouble tickets and effectively communicating status and resolution details to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
- Must always be diligent in protecting client data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Bank standards and processes for network hardware, software, infrastructure and configuration.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- Attends meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Complete and adhere to First Republic Bank’s regulatory requirement trainings in a timely manner.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in architecture/design, implementation and administration of Access Management technologies.
- 5 years of experience in supporting deployment, configuration, and performance tuning & troubleshooting of Access Management systems in both non-production and production environments.
- 4 years of experience working on Access Management infrastructure such as Ping Federate and Ping Access.
- Significant experience with developing high availability architectures, scripted automated zero down time deployments.
- Experience with Deployment Automation using Power Shell, Linux scripting and Jenkins jobs.
- Experience with ITIL processes for Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management.
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012 and Linux deployed in a Virtual Environment (VMWare).
- Understanding and experience deploying, troubleshooting and integrating with Web Services.
- Knowledge of databases and database technology (Oracle/SQL Server).
- Experience with supporting 99.9% SLA production services.
- Understanding of various networking protocols and services.
- Basic understanding of certificates, SSL handshakes, encryption.
- Understanding of load balancing, clustering, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of core Bank business applications and operations, financial experience preferred highly.
- Must be proficient participating in and leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements.
- Comfortable in providing technical leadership within the business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to be able to clearly explain the benefits of an architectural approach to clients and stakeholders.
- Requires willingness and ability to adapt to rapid changes in order to support and use future technology.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work in a team environment, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Furthers our client’s culture and values.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2240
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S