***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAFe Scrum Master
Location : Atlanta, GA ( locals only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Local candidates to Atlanta only please. Must have experience working in SAFe.
- Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple teams across the program where required.
- Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is required.
- Assist in overall program/project planning and ensure cross-team dependencies are well-understood and modeled in project plans and timelines.
- Identify, document, and publish risks and issues related to the overall program and to define resolution paths where required.
- Resolve cross-team impediments and blocking issues.
- Collect and consolidate cross-team status for delivery to stakeholders and executive management.
- Schedule and conduct meetings and ceremonies in accordance with best practices for Agile/Scrum software development.
- Responsible for building team collaboration, commitment towards achieving sprint objectives and viewing team needs above everything else.
- Continuously work to improve team performance and productivity:
- Encourage team accountability, self-organization, and empowerment.
- Share common Agile practices.
- Promote and support the development team’s automated processes.
- Facilitate Retrospectives which generate new ideas for process improvement.
- Maintain relevant metrics that guide the development team to more efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Maintain effective information radiators that aid transparency and encourage clear communication between the development team, the Product Owner, and stakeholders.
- Active participant in the local scrum chapters to share and learn new agile concepts
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Scrum,Agile/Scrum software
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2758
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S