*** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Robotics Process Automation – UI Path
Location: Hartford CT
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 2 months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- CURRENT SYSTEMS / PROJECTS OVERVIEW
The Department of Social Services (DSS) is seeking a mobile application developer for building, maintaining and customizing an enterprise mobile app for DSS. The developer will work in conjunction with onsite system integrators during phase 1 of the project to transition into their work. The developer will be required to continue on future phases of the app development on his/her own after transition from the system integrators.
Objectives for this engagement include:
- Hands on Robotics Process Automation development and maintenance
- Work closely with vendors and other teams
- To work with the system integrators and DSS teams to understand the business and architectural set up of some of the DSS Enterprise applications
- Contribute in all aspects (requirements, user experience, design, test, release, support) of the development cycle for all phases.
- Create detailed documentation; mentor support staff.
- Stay up to date with new technology and best practices;
- To work in collaboration in a cross functional team and agile development environment.
- Perform in depth testing of the app with respect to application, security, and performance and user experience.
- To assist in the development of information systems blueprints, design patterns, templates for best in class software development and to ensure high levels of software reuse and the migration towards service oriented architecture (SOA).
- To facilitate application design sessions, and develops general and detailed design specifications for moderate to complex systems.
- To be able to interact with all levels of the team including business customers, DBA, software developers, design specialists, application developers and management.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Number of Consultants needed
The project requires one full-time enterprise mobile developer, who is local (CT), for the duration of the project. The person is required to be on-site until the completion of this engagement.
All applicants for this Statement of Work must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in software development. Please indicate knowledge and experience related to these areas on résumés.
- Expert in RPA – UI PATH.
- In depth understanding and experience in open source framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide extensive documentation as needed
- Strong experience writing documentation
- Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with document, business process management (BPM) and workflow concepts
- Consulting experience, preferably in public sector environments, specifically government
- Development experience in force.com
- Experience in working on enterprise applications
- Certification in mobile application development
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Contract Timeline and Work Schedule: DSS expects to engage the local consultant (CT Residents or consultants willing to relocate to CT) as soon as the paper work is processed), and last for one (1) year, with the possibility of an extension based on DSS’s needs. All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, 5 days per week, between 7:45am and 5:30pm on normal scheduled business days (Monday to Friday), excluding State holidays and furlough days. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. Expectations on work schedule will be set by the consultant. Failure to do so will result in nonpayment.
Deliverables: The descriptions under “Scope of Work” form a guide to the anticipated work, as it is currently envisioned. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The consultant(s) shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
State Resources and Oversight: The State will provide support and guidance to the consultant(s) selected for this project. The DSS IT Manager will be responsible for coordination of resources and services with consultant.
The consultant(s) will:
- Maintain project communications
- Comply with DSS policies and procedures
- Review and provide feedback on measurable and achievable deliverables daily; review timelines with the project manager
- Provide daily status on the deliverables for the day
- Work with team members to facilitate technical sessions
- Address and/or escalate issues or risks to deliverables in a timely manner to prevent delays in schedules
- Use the DSS-supplied shared site to store and collaborate on project documentation
- Be responsible for reviewing project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate; measuring and evaluating progress against the Project Management Plan (PMP) with DSS
- Address and resolve deviations from the PMP
- Participate in regularly scheduled project status meetings
- Prepare and submit Weekly Status Reports to the DSS IT Manager
- Follow the Project Change Control Procedure
- Resolve deviations from the estimated schedule
- Review the monthly project status, acting on issues, actions and recommendation set forth in the Weekly Status Reports
- Formats for regular reports and issue logs will also be established.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Attend, in person, critical meetings as determined by DSS. A schedule, as well as a regular time and format for these meetings, will be established.
Consultants who fail to meet the requirements of the duties stated above, including providing quality deliverables on time, DSS may take the following steps:
- After the first lapse, DSS may provide a verbal warning to the consultant.
- Failure to correct the behavior or after a second lapse, DSS may issue a written warning to the consultant, including a copy to the vendor.
- Failure to correct the behavior or after a third lapse, DSS may take further actions, including, but not limited to, termination of the engagement.
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the consultant(s) may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA. The consultant(s) must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement and taking the mandatory DSS security and compliance online training will be required. The display of an access badge will be required at all times that the consultant(s) is present in the facility.
Certification in mobile application development
preferably in public sector environments, specifically government
Development experience in force.com
Experience in working on enterprise applications
Expert in RPA – UI PATH
Good written and verbal communication skills
with ability to provide extensive documentation as needed
In depth understanding and experience in open source framework.
Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels
(executive, technical and non-technical)
Strong experience writing documentation
Position Keywords: RPA - UI PATH.
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 2 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2289
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S