**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: QA Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
- Understands testing scripts and can run testing scripts in the testing environment
- Assists in creating testing scenarios for proposed system enhancements and changes
- Ensures correct business requirements and functionality are addressed within the computer application
- Properly documents steps taken to test the system and the results of that testing, and communicates those results to the Testing Lead
- The candidate will be responsible for participation in sessions to ensure understanding of the business requirements and to provide documentation of such
- Core functions will also include:
o Writing and/or editing documents for use as reference and for training
o Reporting status to the responsible Manager and business partners verbally and in writing
o Managing time constraints and deliverables based on project schedule
o Reporting issues with deliverables to management
o Assisting with development of test plans for requirements gathered
o Assisting with development of test plans and scripts for UAT
o Assist with sanity testing prior to UAT
o Assists with regression testing after UAT
o Provides input of CAPS Policy knowledge for testing needs
- Assisting with or providing Training for users of newly developed applications
- Reviewing system enhancements once in production
- Supporting any post-implementation efforts, including defect identification and resolution
- Fostering a strong working relationship and communication level with assigned project teams, including
DECAL management, program staff and other various stakeholders in state government.
- Responsible for business operations and policy input for statewide data systems development, enhancement,
and coordination for the CAPS program.
- Provides input to fill knowledge gap between legacy system and new system
- Participates in the development and execution of test scenarios for system changes
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and training material development
- Provide support as needed to end users
- Participate in efforts to validate and replicate issues reported to determine need for defect or system change
- Acts as subject matter expert (SME) on behalf of all components of the CAPS program for UAT, in
collaboration with Department of Human Services (DHS) information technology and PMO staff, for
development, enhancement, and maintenance of Georgia Gateway, the Integrated Eligibility System (IES).
- Provides support to the CAPS UAT team. This includes: assistance with statewide program performance
report development, maintenance, and enhancement; reporting to support data-driven decision making; and
assistance with preparation of appropriate reports, charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Serves as a member of CAPS Program Administration section and supports the work of other team members
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer and business user requirements and
- Assists in the development of standards and procedures used in development of new, or enhancement of
- Coordinates with vendors or technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated systems is consistent
with. and in adherence to, program policies, laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
- Assists with development of training and user guidance for statewide business users.
- Assists with development and documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system.
- User acceptance testing of new installations or upgrades.
Position Keywords: UAT,Testing,QA
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2107
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S