***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Quality Assurance Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
The CAPS Quality Assurance Analyst will report to the CAPS IES & Data Systems Manager. Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for overall technical system quality of the applications CAPS uses for eligibility, payment, and workload management. Test approaches to assess system quality include but are not limited to system integration testing (SIT), functional testing, end-to-end testing, unit testing, and data quality checks. This position will require that testing approaches needed within the software development life cycle are conducted, assessed, and documented in accordance with best practices. The number of tests, types of tests, and approaches will vary based on project and the QA Analyst should have experience in recommending what may be required based on the system change. This position will develop and implement testing procedures that encompass the entire life cycle of business processes, from client application to provider payment and any ancillary process that is impacted. Issues noted will be documented accordingly and tracked through resolution within established timeframes using development tools.
While the intent may be a long-term tenure, this position is subject to annual budget restrictions. The initial contract is through the end of this fiscal year and is anticipated to be renewed July 1, 2021.
Work Schedule: Partial remote. Local candidates strongly preferred as they will be expected to be onsite when requested.
• Reviews and analyzes system specifications, business requirements, design documents, and interface control
• Develops, modifies, and plans for the execution or schedule of test plans through multiple stages of the
• Executes test scripts of varying test types, analyzes results, and documents. Documentation should be in
terms of technical reasoning, but also business impact of failed or succeeded test. Communicates those
results of testing as appropriate.
• Documents technical issues and communicates issues to testing and resolution teams.
• Works closely with the CAPS Data Analyst to ensure data systems capture required data elements for
reporting, that data elements are accurate, that appropriate workload and demographic reports can be created
using the system’s data elements, and that interfaces are passing the required information between each
other accurately and consistently.
• Makes recommendations to program leadership on system changes or business process changes,
participates in and provides input to requirements sessions, organizes testing efforts, and ensures system
changes are implemented as scheduled.
• Serves as a member of CAPS Program Administration unit and supports the work of other team members as
• Analyzes information to determine the nature and extent of customer and business user requirements and
• Coordinates with vendors and technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated systems is consistent
with, and in adherence to, program policies, laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
• Works with teams that manage other systems impacted by the CAPS program’s system. Ensures that
systems are integrated appropriately and operating as expected.
• Provides business user support and oversight statewide in the use of all data systems for the program.
Agency Required Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, or mathematics from an
accredited college or university AND Six years of job specific experience OR Two years of experience at the
lower level Database Analyst 2 (ITP131) or position equivalent.
Agency Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience working with data systems.
• Experience working with automated business processes.
• Experience creating or using systems for automated testing.
• Experience organizing and analyzing data to inform decision making.
• Knowledge of or experience with Georgia Gateway Integrated Eligibility System.
• Knowledge of system development and configuration.
• Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Certification from International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), Quality Assurance institute
(QAI), or similar organization.
• Knowledge of eligibility requirements and systems.
• Understanding of the needs and processes necessary when automating processes.
• Understanding of business user needs, and ability to translate those needs to technical staff that are
responsible for the coding and development of data systems.
• Deep understanding of types of tests that can be conducted and their function such as black box integration t
tests, negative regression tests, etc.
• Significant experience with testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, jUnit, Azure Test Plans, etc.
Automated testing experience, where one wrote the code that automated the test, a plus.
• Experience testing backend .NET applications, ETL, and Angular JS frontends.
• Understanding of how data systems interact.
• Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Intermediate skills in SharePoint and relational databases.
• Ability to execute high quality customer service by anticipating customer needs, providing services accurately,
in a respectful and timely manner, and establishing and maintaining effective contact and follow through with
• Ability to develop and maintain positive work relationships.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and organizational skills.
• Ability to organize and evaluate data to drive decision making.
• Ability to work with diverse communities and sensitivity to needs and concerns of various cultural groups.
Physical Position Requirements:
• Work is typically performed in an office environment with intermittent sitting, standing, or walking in various
• The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed
information through verbal communication.
• Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data; viewing a computer terminal;
extensive reading and visual inspection.
• Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: .NET applications, ETL, and Angular JS frontends,SharePoint,Azure DevOps, Visual Studio,,Jira,Selenium, iUnit, Azure
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3096