***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Tester with CPWA/WAS
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The QA/System Tester is responsible for ADA testing for the Georgia Gateway System. The Georgia Gateway System which is used to determine applicant eligibility for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid, Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Childcare Assistance.
Conducts quality assurance accessibility testing for enterprise digital properties using a combination of automated tools and manual testing (including testing with assistive technologies) to evaluate the level of conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and other applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
- Create, document and manage test plans, test cases and scripts across multiple projects.
- Creates and maintains testing scripts, standards, guidelines and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices.
- Ensure established standards and guidelines are followed to meet the highest level of quality by using structured testing.
- Tracks and reports repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions across multiple browsers.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for testing web applications for accessibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of all ADA tools and standards used for accessibility QA Testing (i.e.; WAVE, JAWS, and other automated tools or applications).
- Standardizes logging templates and systems for tracking accessibility defects.
- Manages and prioritizes critical ADA defects.
- Supports and fosters usability testing and research for accessibility. Provides ad-hoc, project based team training for ADA awareness, implementing solutions and to ultimately foster innovation through accessibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Some completion of basic and technical accessibility certification courses.
- In-depth, working knowledge of WCAG, WAI-ARIA and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 3 years or more experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) methodologies to ensure digital product adheres to enterprise conformance levels (WCAG 2.0, 2.1 level AA) within agile projects.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to provide solutions for testers and development teams by applying best practices. Ability to provide direction and lead QA testers.
- Ability to effectively utilize assistive technologies such as JAWS, WAVE, NVDA, Voiceover and other manual and automated testing tools across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Ability to communicate and effectively write testing rules, standards and scripts.
- Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA) or Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) certification.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Previous experience with Health and Human Services Systems
Required / Desired Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working with HTML5 and CSS
Required 4 Years
• Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA) or Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) certification.
• UAT methodologies to ensure digital product adheres to enterprise conformance levels (WCAG 2.0, 2.1 level AA) within agile projects
Required 5 Years
• In-depth, working knowledge of WCAG, WAI-ARIA and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JAWS, WAVE, NVDA, Voiceover,HTML5 and CSS
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2633
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S