***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Automation Engineer
Location : San Leandro, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Note :I am only considering candidate who will take this online test.
· Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
· Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
· Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in integration platforms.
· Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
· Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
· The candidate will be part of the Scrim team and work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand the requirements.
· Analyze test results from a technical standpoint and provide detailed analysis to technology team.
· Test related support for Production issue troubleshooting in collaboration with Dev/Level 2 support .
· Developing all the test artifacts required as part of the QA Deliverables like test plan, test scripts, strategy, RTM docs etc.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML), RESTful or SOAP web services,
· 2+ years of Agile Experience
. 3+ years experience in Behavior Driven Development and testing.
. 3+ experience in translating stories / features written in GWT format into step definitions.
· 3 years Java Experience
· Experience with RESTful API testing, in-depth experience and understanding of test automation principles and various frameworks.
· Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs.
· Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
· Experience developing in agile & with CI tools like GitHub
· Hands on experience development of automation test suites, knowledge of REST API automations and testing.
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
· Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
· 3+ years experience in integration platforms
· Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions
. Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, cucumber, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs – Eclipse/intellij , test automation & reporting tools
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: API,REST, JSON, SOAP & XML,RESTful or SOAP web services,,Agile,Jira, Confluence, cucumber, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs – Eclipse/intellij
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2443
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S