***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Analyst (Agile, Visual Studio, DevOps)
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :36 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Under direct supervision, perform Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) duties for Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) information technology (IT) projects. Responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex IT implementations. Work collaboratively within the Business Technology Support Division (BTSD) and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. As part of a QA/QC team, work with other analysts, developers, project managers, database administrators, and network staff. Communicate status of work activities to supervisors and project managers. Participate in the full range of software product development activities, including requirements gathering; analysis and definition; coding and testing; security; possible production support; all within a team environment. Assist in the development of functional and technical design and system specifications. Develop test plans for what is needed to test applications, develop and code automated testing scripts, develop test scripts, test the applications, validate that user expectations are achieved, communicate and work with other developers and make recommendations when bugs/errors are found. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- The primary responsibility will be to develop automation code that automates testing, deployment and configuration of products
- Implement and evolve risk-based testing in IT-business product lines
- Provide automation capabilities via testing tools, must be able to write automation scripts
- Develop quality assurance strategies for infrastructure and software products
- Must be able to handle smoke testing, regression testing, integration testing, web services testing, and other automated processes
REQUIREMENTS: Experience, education, or training in coding and testing computer applications.
PREFERRED: Associate’s Degree (or higher) in Information Technology or Computer Programming with at least five (5) years experience in IT Application Development and/or Software QA/QC Testing.
OTHER: Regular and reliable onsite attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Working knowledge of test management software. Familiarity with Agile frameworks, Visual Studio, DevOps and regression testing is a plus. A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude. Strong organizational skills. Ability to document and troubleshoot errors. Ability to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology – Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Testing Ability to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Troubleshooting – Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Excellent communication skills
- VisualStudio – Familiarity with Visual Studio
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile frameworks, Visual Studio, DevOps
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 36 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3071