**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: PySpark/ETL Developer
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
I would prefer local candidate .
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance data integration solutions seamlessly to connect and integrate client enterprise systems in our Enterprise Data Platform.
- Innovate for data integration in Apache Spark-based Platform to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts.
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, and leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements.
- 4+ years working experience in data integration and pipeline development.
- BS degree in CS, CE or EE.
- 2+ years of Experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with Apache Spark, EMR, Glue, Kafka, Kinesis, and Lambda in S3, Redshift, RDS, MongoDB/DynamoDB ecosystems
- Strong real-life experience in python development especially in pySpark in AWS Cloud environment.
- Design, develop test, deploy, maintain and improve data integration pipeline.
- Experience in Python and common python libraries.
- Strong analytical experience with database in writing complex queries, query optimization, debugging, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, and Jenkins build and continuous integration tools.
- Databricks or Apache Spark Experience is a plus.
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do “what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of demands on data integration
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Strong prior technical, development background in either data Services or Engineering
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex data integration problems;
- Must be able to work cross-functionally. Above all else, must be equal parts data-driven and results-driven.
Primary Skills: Python/PySpark
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Bitbucket , RDS , query , Carlsbad , Glue , Jenkins , Redshift , Apache Spark , Lambda , S3 , Python , EMR , data integration , queries , Kinesis , Kafka , AWS , DynamoDB , Git , data Services , MongoDB , Python/PySpark , communication skills , Enterprise Data
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S