*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: PTC Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
- Understand the application requirements (Onboard and Back office) and co-relate the same with Railroad operations.
• Analysis & triage of production issues related to PTC(Positive Train Control) train operations
Field testing of PTC in locomotives.
• Additionally, responsibilities pertaining to functional testing in lab will be given on need-basis
• Should technically savvy to install the application on Desktops & Server and troubleshoot installation issues in coordination with Server Admins.
• Assist team members in resolving installation issues or server issues
• Manage the test environment and monitor the same while testing activity is in progress
• Participate in offshore discussions and clarifying functional/automation related doubts.
• Status reporting
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Analysis , clarifying functional,PTC(Positive Train Control) train operations
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TechM 34
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S