**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: PROJECT/SYSTEM -Financial Officer consultant
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 15 YEARS
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Provide staff augmentation support to serve as a Financial Officer consultant resource in DAS/BEST. BEST plans to embark on a project to centralize IT procurement and service delivery. Support to senior leaders in executing this change requires a knowledgeable resource.
- SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation IT Financial Officer resource (one) is required to support financial planning and reporting. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
- SPECIFIC DELIVERABLE S TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Gather info, synthesize, and create financial models to support decision-making around IT investments;
- Perform IT-related estimations related to CAPEX and OPEX expenditures
- Build future budget models for IT
- Create show-back and color of money accounting strategies to support IT funding and cost allocation to state agencies
- Create working budget tools to support senior decision-making on IT investments
- Model optimization effort financial results, including hard savings and projected cost avoidances
- Create internal IT budget processes to provide mid-level management visibility to work and the capability to utilize financial performance as a management tool.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include budgets, financial models, management practices, and presentations.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June2020
- REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Not less than 15 years of financial management experience, with CFO experience in an IT-oriented environment a plus
- Experience working with state and federal government organizations
- Experience working in large organizations in the private sector
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Start Date: 15 March 2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: CAPEX , DAS/ , ADMINISTRATIVE , CFO
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Financial Officer Manager
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S