**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Salem OR
Duration: 6+ Months and possible extension
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 10+ YEARS
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management services for ODOT Transportation Development Branch. The contractor will be responsible for project management of multiple small initiatives and the coordination of maintenance tasks.
- The development, maintenance, and implementation of project plans in accordance with standard project management methodologies.
- Reporting status and project metrics to agency executive management.
- Operating in a matrix environment– overseeing multiple timelines and performance measurement criteria.
- Organizing, facilitating and communicating project activities within the organization
- Documenting project milestones for audit purposes.
- Leading and coordinating software implementation activities including data and system integration activities.
- Facilitation and coordination of workgroup meetings, requirements clarifications, business processes, and joint application development sessions.
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of Data and System Analysis as well as advanced knowledge of Project Management.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of linear asset management or spatial data
- Candidates shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. Candidate will be assigned to complex projects and must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization and able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives.
- Must have experience working with systems with multiple interfaces to external agency systems.
· Must have the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
· Must have the ability to interact with customers, vendors, lead meetings, clearly understand customer needs, and document those needs
· Must have experience in data management, requirements management, functional specification writing, and testing procedures
· Should be familiar with relational database concepts
· Must have the ability to build a work breakdown structure and schedule informed by team resources
· Must have experience creating and controlling budget, schedule and resource plans according to project management best practices
· Desirable experience in business analysis, and data analysis
Desirable experience with linear asset management and/or spatial data
Estimated Duration: 07/06/2020 – 01/15/2021
**Temporary Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. **
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Data management,Project Management,linear asset management,spatial data
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2041
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S