** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Project/Program Manager
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Phone and Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,Part-time
Experience: 8 YEARS
Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
THIS IS PART TIME ONSITE FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTITATED IF SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management services for ODOT Transportation Development Branch. The contractor will be responsible for project management of the implementation of a COTS and SaaS Traffic Count Application, and may be asked to support additional Transportation Development Branch application development projects. The role of this contractor may include:
- The development, maintenance, and implementation of project plans in accordance with standard project management methodologies.
- Reporting status and project metrics to agency executive management.
- Operating in a matrix environment– overseeing multiple timelines and performance measurement criteria.
- Organizing, facilitating and communicating project activities within, across and outside the organization.
- Documenting project milestones for audit purposes.
- Leading and coordinating software implementation activities including data and system integration activities.
- Facilitation and coordination of workgroup meetings, requirements clarifications, business processes, and joint application development sessions.
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of Data and System Analysis as well as advance knowledge of Project Management.
- Candidates shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. Candidate will be assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects and must be comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives.
Must have experience working with systems with multiple interfaces to external agency systems
02/03/2020 – 01/15/2021
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Business Analysis,Business Process Modeling,Data Analysis,Data Migration,Microsoft SQL Server,MicrosoftOffice,MS Visio,Project management,SQL,Systems Analysis
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 730-B36991W21-20
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S