***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
SCOPE OF WORK
- The Department of Administrative Services is seeking a Project/Program Manager 4 to provide program management services for the transition into NITO.
Specific Services Required:
- Translate the IT Optimization vision into actionable strategies
- Development strategic roadmap using the vision and activities taking place within cross functional teams
- Coordinate and support planning, tracking and processes for transition
- Coordinate and participate in work across functions and organization boundaries
- Responsible for the oversight of all project artifacts
- Proactively identify project risk areas, perform risk analysis and develop risk mitigation plans/measures to complete the project on time;
- Lead project status meetings; review status reports; develop and deliver project presentations and updates to leadership.
- Assist with establishment of Enterprise Project Management Office
- Responsible to provide knowledge transfer to designated state personnel:
- Ø Consultant will schedule Knowledge Transfer Sessions based on engagement (weekly).
- Ø All developed project documentation will be reviewed, discussed and updated with state personnel (weekly)
- Ø Weekly status will include Knowledge Transfer items for the week completed and items for the upcoming week.
- Provide summary of the Knowledge Transfer throughout the lifecycle of the project at the completion of the project.
- Proposed candidate should have a minimum nine (9) years of Project Management experience, including:
- Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, complex, projects;
- Experience in executing Merger and Acquisition implementation projects;
- Experience with change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, vendors and end users;
- Experience managing project resources, budgeting and financial reporting;
- Experience in developing; business process model; gap analysis, test strategy & plans, cost benefit and risk analysis;
- Experience establishing and working within a Project Management Office;
- Proficient in project management and MS Office tools, such as, MS-Project, MS-Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Proven leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
- Deliverables:The descriptions under “Specific Services” form a guide to the anticipated work, as it is currently envisioned. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement. The contract employee shall also provide training and mentoring to Agency staff as needed.
- State Resources and Oversight:The Connecticut Department of Administrative Services will provide support and guidance to the contractor selected to provide support for these initiatives. Oversight will be provided by a DAS IT Manager in the Customer Success Division. The contractor can work remotely and will also have dedicated office space and DAS will provide all computer hardware and software for this project.
- Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor employees may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. The display of an access badge will be required at all times that the contractor employee is present in State facilities.
- General/Miscellaneous:The contractor employee shall discuss and coordinate workload and job scheduling priorities and task assignments with DAS IT Manager or designee. Agency management may request the termination of any agreement resulting from this solicitation, after adequate notice, in the event that contractor performance is or becomes inadequate to support the requirements of this initiative.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management,team management,,change management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2849
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S