***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager with System Analysis
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
REMOTE PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED LOOKING FOR PROJECT MANAGER WITH SYSTEM ANALYSIS EXPEREINCE
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management/Systems Analysis services for ODOT Transportation Applications Development (TAD within the Information Systems Branch(ISB). The work is primarily in support of the TSD (Transportation Safety Division). There is an IT project to procure and implement a commercial software system to replace the existing Safety Grants Management System. This position interacts with ODOT business customers as well as IT systems teams. The primary tasks the contractor will perform, but not limited to are listed as follows:
- Analyze current ODOT business systems and develop AS-IS business process documentation
- Assist business in developing TO-BE business process documentation
- Develop Software Needs and requirements
- Develop Business Needs and Requirements
- Develop executive level presentations that synthesize future project initiative efforts.
- Manage Scope, Schedule, Budget, and resourcing for the project.
- Primary focus will be on the Project Initiation and product procurement activities. Establish the long term project schedule and collaborate with the chosen vendor to establish an executable project plan.
Provide steering committee leadership and collaboration for the project
- Business Process Analysis Advanced Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Data Analysis Advanced Yes
- Learning ability Advanced Yes
- Microsoft office Advanced Yes
- MS Project Proficient Yes
- Project management Advanced Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Process Analysis,Data Analysis,MicrosoftOffice,MS Project,Project management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Private Recruiter
Job ID: OOJ - 2742
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S