**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Project/Program Manager
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3+ Months
Interview Type: WebCam Interview or In-Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2C, W2
Experience: 9+ YEARS
- Assist in the Management of the Connecticut Office Vital Records Electronic Registration Project, with the implementation and deployment of State-Wide Electronic Death Registry (EDRS) module. The EDRS Project development and implementation period is 05/15/2020 – 8/31/2021 with production go-live implementation of the VitalChek DAVE (Database Application for Vital Events) Death Registry module to begin 7/2020.
- Assist with the Management of the ConnVRS Project Team including project reporting and documentation, application testing, training coordination and scheduling, monitoring project progress and supporting the implementation of the ConnVRS Death Registration System modules into State-wide Production.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, communication and reporting on EDRS application development and deployment.
- Assist in the coordination of pilot implementation.
- Implement and coordinate change management protocols
- Assist with providing technical support to EDRS users.
Required Skills and Experience:
Proposed candidate should have a minimum nine (9) years of Project Management, Technical & Vendor Coordination experience, including –
· Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, very complex, multi-user distributed applications;
· Advanced level skills and experience in executing the projects using project management and full systems development methodologies and best practices;
· Proficiency in handling the change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, software vendors and end users in a very complex and matrix management framework;
· Excellent abilities to manage project resources;
· Proven leadership skills with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
· Database management and analysis experience.
· Knowledge of Public Sector Projects: prior experience with the development and implementation of systems supporting the delivery of health and human services is preferred.
· Knowledge and Experience in Records Management practices and principles with understanding of the maintenance and management of vital records (births, deaths, fetal deaths and marriages) preferred.
· Experience with data interoperability, working with HL7/FHIR, web services or APIs
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: TEAM MANAGEMENT , STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT , SCHEDULING , PROJECT PLANNING , TRAINING COORDINATION
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55620
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S