**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
This successful candidate is responsible as the Project Manager to oversee the seamless migration and cultural adoption of the Amazon Connect cloud contact center software across 2 of the major business units
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading a call center environment and understand the intricacies of leading an IVR migration and how it impacts the people, processes and systems within the organization. Particular experience on how to leverage processes and systems to directly impact our key performance metrics.
- This position will take functional guidance from the Director, Project Management Office.
- This position is responsible for managing and leading the successful deployment and operation of the Amazon Connect cloud contact center solution.
General Responsibilities include:
- Comfortable and experienced leading large call center impacting projects in a large, matrixed organization.
- Responsible for configuration, training, and organizational change management to ensure the call center teams’ successful adoption and maintenance of the Amazon Connect platform.
- Utilization of the DOR PMO framework to support the reporting, management and communication standards of the organization.
- Ability to encourage a positive culture with a focus on constant improvement.
- Drive recommendations for future call center improvements based upon experience and best practices to encourage best in class performance.
- Deliver an improvement roadmap to help maximize the potential of the Amazon Connect platform to drive down On Hold metric and others.
- Serve as a primary point of contact with the Office of Information Technology during the implementation to coordinate aspects of the project.
- Experience with call center technology and understanding of the systems and key processes that drive a positive customer experience.
- Comfortable leading large teams in a remote working environment.
- Extensive experience leading organizational change efforts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or relevant work experience
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMO framework,reporting, management,Director, Project Management Office,Amazon Connect cloud
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3269