***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Project Manager (Adobe Sign, Cloud)
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
- The purpose of this request is to procure a Project Manager/Business Analyst to provide project support for the initiatives associated with ODOT’s implementation of Adobe Sign for procurement contracts, invoices, and other identified business processes.
The Contractor Shall:
- Manage projects to implement Adobe Sign eSignatures cloud solution including workflows and associated business process changes.
- Implement mechanisms to exchange data with an on premises system to support charge backs and other data requirements.
- Update work process and any associated systems to support changes to the invoice and contract signature processes.
- Analyze and recommend changes to the work process and coordinate changes with the business line, vendor, and ISB staff.
- Mandatory: Project management, business process modeling, business process analysis, business process change, communication skills, data analysis, Microsoft Office, system analysis.
- Desirable: Adobe Sign
- Business Process Analysis – Advanced
- Systems Analyst – Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project management, business process modeling, business process analysis, business process change, communication skills, data analysis, Microsoft Office, system analysis,Adobe Sign
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2911
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S