***Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Project Manager
Location: West Chester, OH
Duration: 6 months w/ Ext
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
- Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matric partners.
- Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation or resources and other related project expenditures.
- Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
- Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project artifacts.
- Publishes periodic project status reports.
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives.
- Demonstrated applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Excellent problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of the project management and SDLC methodologies and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business studies
- PMP Certification
- Master’s degree in IT or Business studies
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: PROJECT MANAGEMENT , SDLC METHODOLOGIES , CONTINGENCY PLAN
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA