** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 4 Months
Interview Type: Phone or Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
OIT is looking for a senior manager to drive multiple initiatives to increase performance outcomes by enhancing process, service level agreements, stakeholder relationships and approach to contractual agreements. This individual will focus on communication, change management, performance outcomes and coordination with stakeholders.
The systems supporting CDHS and HCPF programs have recently migrated from state data centers and are now hosted in the cloud, with the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services and the user interface fully in Salesforce. This position is a leadership role focused on optimizing our presence in the cloud and working with all stakeholders to mature process, service level agreements, metrics, reporting and vendor oversight.
Additionally, this position will be involved in projects that have been initiated for future releases, including hardware and software improvements, new functionality for system users, security enhancements and cost optimization. The initiatives will be impactful to system operation and managing this work requires a proven history of working with many stakeholder groups and vendors. Some local travel to counties for meetings may be necessary and will not be reimbursed separately. Experience with professional service provider negotiation is required.
Primary job duties include the following:
· Facilitate meetings across several teams and serve as the manager over multiple initiatives across multiple vendors. Some local travel to metro counties or other stakeholder locations is required. The initiatives will be focused on establishing measurements of performance, SLAs, process, vendor relationships and reporting
· Review issue and risk logs to provide recommendations for process improvement and outcome based performance measurement strategies
· Utilize a strong understanding of software development environments when formulating recommendations
· Utilize a personal basic understanding of operating in a cloud environment to drive questions/analysis
· Create status reports, meeting notes, reports and presentations using Microsoft or Google products.
· Schedule meetings and conferences calls
· Track the status of project tasks by communication with task owners
· Maintain concurrent project plans
· Author documents to summarize risks, issues, solution alternatives, status or other for delivery to customers and executives
· Participate in strategic planning, as appropriate based on the initiative
· Experience with contracting, defining SLAs, and SLA performance management
· Experience with process improvement in managing IT assets and professional services management
· Experience in a system development environment
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and managing projects
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a leadership role
· Clear Communicator (written and verbal)
· Proficient with common business applications; such as, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Project
· Strong analytical and research skills using the internet and other tools
· Strong verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate a planning session or discussion and driving to consensus
· Understanding of data governance, including the security requirements for PII and PHI.
· Must be able to work independently and be proactive in reaching for information
· Must be comfortable in an environment with rapid change, multiple vendors and multiple concurrent work streams and scrums
· Understanding of a government environment
· Experience in a cloud environment, Salesforce or AWS environment preferred
· Experience with vendor negotiations
· Experience in the application of commonly accepted concepts and practices specific to professional services and staff augmentation
· Available for occasional non-business hour work
Position Keywords: SLA performance management , cloud environment , process , a leadership , Microsoft Project , Excel , Microsoft , PHI , Location: Denver , OIT , Salesforce , communication skills , AWS , data governance
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S