**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: IT Project Delivery Manager with Business Analyst
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 9 Months/ PART TIME
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
THIS IS PART TIME FOR 9 MONTHS SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management/Systems Analysis services for ODOT Transportation Applications Development (TAD within the Information Systems Branch(ISB). The work is primarily in support of the TSD (Transportation Safety Division). There is an emerging IT project to procure and implement a commercial software system to replace the existing Safety Grants Management System. This position interacts with ODOT business customers as well as IT systems teams. The primary tasks the contractor will perform, but not limited to are listed as follows:
- Analyze current ODOT business systems and develop AS-IS business process documentation
- Assist business in developing TO-BE business process documentation
- Develop Software Needs and requirements
- Develop Business Needs and Requirements
- Develop executive level presentations that synthesize future project initiative efforts.
- Manage Scope, Schedule, Budget, and resourcing for the project.
- Primary focus will be on the Project Initiation and product procurement activities. Establish the long term project schedule and collaborate with the chosen vendor to establish an executable project plan.
Provide steering committee leadership and collaboration for the project
Understanding of Procurement Practices is mandatory
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
· Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
· Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
07/20/2020 – 03/15/2021
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Business Process Analysis,MicrosoftOffice,Data Analysis,MS Project,Project management
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 Months/Part time
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2098
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S