** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type:Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the services of a Project Coordinator to provide direct
first-line support to APS schools and administrative locations.
The Project Coordinator will be assigned to work throughout the APS district, supporting multiple
schools and administrative offices. He/she will work closely with Project Managers and Asset leads
in organizing our ongoing projects. He/she will manage resources and information and assist with
scheduling and planning meetings and project activities.
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team
• Assure projects are well-organized and that it runs smoothly (communicating with various
departments in the organization to make sure everyone is on the same page).
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• 1 year (initial)
• Option to extend annually – based on performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
2+ years’ work experience (minimum)
• Strong customer service skills
• Proficient in understanding of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques
• PMP certification is a plus
• ITIL experience/certification is a plus
• Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
• Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
• Must hold a valid drivers license.
• Creativity and strong attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent command of English language
• Oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group of customers
• Positive, productive team player
• Desire to learn new skills and improve
• Dependable and can be relied on to uphold their responsibilities
• Minimum of Associate degree (preferred)
• 2+ years’ experience in related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will
The majority of this work will be completed on-site at the central office location but travel to
any of the Atlanta Public Schools sites or building in the metro Atlanta area will be required at
times. The Project Coordinator would need to work M, T, W, TH, and F (typically 8am – 4:30pm).
Hours may change slightly to accommodate project needs or school hours for elementary, middle and
The Project Coordinator will work under the general supervision of the APS IT Support Director and
will work closely with assigned Project Managers. He/she will be responsible for providing regular
updates and meeting the deadlines imposed by the district.
• Candidate Resume/profile
01/06/2020 – 06/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: project plans, project schedules,PMP certification is a plus , ITIL experience/certification is a plus
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55336
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S