* Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Project Administrator
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
1. SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation Project Administrator resource (one) is required to support IT project management. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
4. SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Support project managers and the project team by performing project administrative tasks.
- Provide occasional support by taking meeting minutes, and/or editing and distributing same.
- Administer Microsoft Teams sites and assist with the follow-up on documentation, meeting action items, and related activities.
- Maintain project schedule, dashboards, and reporting documents.
- Assist project teams with scheduling meetings, organizing document files and work product, and related activities.
- Serve as the clearinghouse for questions and requests for support to project resources.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include project reports, status documents, and presentations.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020
5. REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of IT project administration experience.
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be haviors to match a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
6. ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Start Date: March 16, 2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: scheduling meetings , Advanced skills , MsoHyperlink , ADMINISTRATIVE , Excel , Word
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: DAS/BEST
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S