* Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Privileged Access Management Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 3 YEARS
Privileged Access Management Analyst
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity – and how it is protected, including saving protecting applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Analyst will be responsible for creating, modifying and removing accounts in Active Directory, and ensuring replication of accounts in the PAM application as well as management of accounts and assets in the PAM application.,. The analyst will work closely with the IAM Supervisor, Project Manager, IAM team and other stakeholders.
In addition to those responsibilities listed above, the PAM analyst may be required to:
- Work with business and technology personnel to identify and remediate privileged accounts that are out of compliance
- Identify gaps in security architecture and recommend best practice processes and technologies
- Defining analytical approaches to identify privileged account
- Communicate complex technical issues and concepts
- Review, analyze, and modify policies and workflows within the PAM application,
- Test privilege access
This position facilitates identity and access management for privilege accounts. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner, provides third level technical support to the project team, end users and OIT functional groups. This position will perform ticket management and participate in project meetings. It is the responsibility of the IAM analyst to manage Identity and access within CA Service Desk, Customer Portal, Active Directory, Safeguard.
- The Privileged Access Management Analyst is responsible for knowledge of least privilege methodology, role based access control, security regulations, support which includes ticket management, customer services, permissions and groups, experience with Active Directory, Ticket Management System. Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting PAM has troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service. Prior experience with privileged identity management information security best practices is a plus. Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making. Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
Terms and Conditions:
As a condition of employment you may be required to submit to additional background checks and/or screenings during the course of your employment with OIT.
Contract staff is required to observe the Colorado Cyber Security Policies, as published and updated by the Office of Cyber Security. These policies provide guidelines concerning vendor security controls and vendor reporting and monitoring. Please reference Policy P-CCSP-005 concerning vendor management.
01/27/2020 – 06/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: PAM application,IAM Supervisor, Project Manager,CYBERSECURITY
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: RQS 202000005414
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S