***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Principal Signaling System Engineer
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Phone or Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Client is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Principal Signaling System Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Honolulu, HI.
- Ensure the identification, the management and the traceability of Overall Signaling System Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing)
- Ensure the apportionment of Overall Signaling System requirements to each of the subsystems which constitute the Signaling system.
- Ensure the Signaling System Design and ATC Gap Analysis from a define version to achieve proper Signaling System Functionalities and performances.
- Ensure the identification, management and resolution of all the interfaces between the Signaling Subsystem and the Other Subsystems (e.g. Rolling Stock, TLC) as well as the internal interfaces within the Signaling Subsystem.
- Ensure the definition of the Physical Architecture of the Signaling part and Integrate it within the Overall Physical Architecture of the overall System.
- Ensure that the Development of the Products complies with the Requirements and Interfaces of a project.
- Ensure the delivery of the assigned tasks on time, on budget and quality.
- Ensure efficiency and standardization of signaling systems across different projects (e.g. Design specifications).
- Ensure the definition of signaling system integration test procedures, the implementation of any requested test improvement, the execution of such tests and the preparation of final test dossier.
- Ensure the definition of lab test procedures, the implementation of any requested test improvement, the execution of such tests and the preparation of final test dossier
- Understands and integrates applicable CMMI, CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc standards.
- Responsible for the Engineering Solution
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a lead systems/design engineer for Engineering system applications (15 years’ preferred)
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver system solutions to closure.
- Extensive understanding and/or prior experience with engineering lifecycles, delivery, and HW/SW integration lifecycle
- Strong prior experience with Microsoft Office suite, scheduling software (MS Project or Primavera), requirements management systems, and software configuration tools
- Prior experience managing small-medium sized projects and project teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and manage tasking of cross-functional teams of varying skills/experience
- Success with multi-tasking across multiple projects at given time
- Builds effective relationships and has exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering Qualifications/University Degree or Equivalent Technical
- Expert designing, commissioning, testing Signaling ATC systems
- Experience with overall systems architecture design
- Experience with robust, mission critical control systems
- Prefer rail or rail transit domain experience, but not required
- Prefer Expertise in any one of the following:
o Power systems including traction power and medium to low voltage designs
o EMI / EMC system integration and validation
o Telecoms and Network designs
o Automated control design and development systems
o Conventional signaling control designs
o CBTC (Communication based train control) systems and designs
- Bachelor’s Degree
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ATC systems,robust, mission critical control systems,EMI / EMC system,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2918
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S