**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Principal DevOps Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 10+ YEARS
We are seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer – PSJH who manages, optimizes, enhances and improves the data integration and data services that support our client’s portfolio of data-centric clinical and analytic applications. These applications leverage cloud computing, big data, mobile, data science, data warehousing and modern software development applications and frameworks.
The Principal DevOps Engineer ensures that these data integration processes adhere to uptime and accuracy targets, are resilient, and scale as data volumes increase. The Principal DevOps Engineer works closely with the data engineering, platforms, and solutions teams to improve and enhance the applications as required.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Leads targeted cross-functional improvement efforts and mentors junior staff
• Test and implement programs and data products
• Build automation tools for code deployments
• Monitor performance metrics and develop ways to improve
• Collaborate with developers to design and set up computing environments that meet requirements
• Data warehousing, big data, cloud computing, business intelligence and analytics.
• Participate in DevOps, Agile, and continuous integration frameworks
• Programming in languages such as C#, Python, Scala, Bash, Java, etc.
• Leading the automation/configuration management like Puppet, Chef or Ansible or Azure Pipelines, CloudFormation, TerraForm
• Document all processes and support source code control and deployments using standard tools and processes.
• Communicate effectively with peers, leaders, and customers throughout the organization.
• Participate in on-call rotation and resolve problems through root cause analysis, data and system investigation, debugging and testing.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field.
• 9 years in a similar technology or technical roles.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
• Possesses strong technical aptitude.
• Advanced SQL development skills
• Big data development skills
• Modern application development frameworks
• Familiarity with commercial data integration/ETL tools
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud-based services
• Experience with Linux and Windows server environments
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field.
• 2 years in a lead or primary role on a technical team
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Principal DevOps,C#, Python, Scala, Bash, Java,Data warehousing, big data, cloud computing, business intelligence,Puppet, Chef or Ansible or Azure Pipelines, CloudFormation, TerraForm
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2054
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S