*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Powerhouse developer
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2, Remote
Experience: 4 YEARS
Project Overview: Position Summary: Position Overview
Develop, install, maintain, and modify transportation/logistics and warehouse management and picking application programs (PowerHouse 8.720), business application programs, and system integrations. Evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions. Knowledge of computer science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques is required. The ability to learn and support new applications and systems is critical. Need to demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, provide effective leadership, and build relationships with internal and external customers.
Key Skills: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
1. Minimum of 3-5 years of Information Technology application/programming experience, ideally in related logistics, transportation, pharmaceutical, and supply chain environments.
2. Significant experience with as many of the following: Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI/XML, Customs Brokerage Systems, Integration Tools, SharePoint, and Financial Systems.
3. .NET, Web, and Java development skills.
4. MS SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services skills.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: : SharePoint , EDI , XML , MsoHyperlink , Web , maintain , .NET , OverviewDevelop , install , leadership
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT 99
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S