***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst with Data Analytics
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. At least one (9) years of the experience must be in an Administrative; Managerial; or Supervisory capacity. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as an Application Systems Analysis/Programming-Supervisor may substitute for all of the required experience.
The purpose of this request is to procure Applications Systems Analyst services for ODOT Transportation Applications Development (TAD) within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). The work is primarily in support of the Rail IT Systems Assessment and possibly the Public Transit Division Systems Assessment. This position interacts with ODOT business customers as well as IT systems teams. The primary tasks the contractor will perform, but not limited to are listed as follows:
- Analyze current ODOT business systems and develop AS-IS business process documentation
- Assist business in developing governance documentation for possible IT software solution initiatives.
- Develop Software Needs and requirements
- Develop Business Needs and Requirements
- Interview ODOT Business customers to assist in scoping future project initiatives
Develop executive level presentations that synthesize future project initiative efforts.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Ability to write technical documentation, but also documentation for executive level.
- Powerdesigner Data Modeling is desirable but not mandatory
- Business Process Analysis Advanced
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Data Analysis Advanced
- Powerdesignor Novice
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Powerdesignor,Data Analysis,Business Process Analysis,Microsoft Office
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2570
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S