***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft Dynamics CRM .Net Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
The successful candidate will provide hands-on development along with technical input and design for a Dynamics CRM development project. Immediate need involves support of the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Vaccination Registration and Administration system and other DHHS applications.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Responsible for mapping user requirements for effective Dynamics 365 technology solutions
- Implement and maintain Dynamics 365 Power Platform solutions
- Provide support for new design, coding, and release management.
- Coordinate with users for UAT Testing and signoff
- Developing and testing new systems.
- Portal development experience is essential.
- Acting in a developer / design authority you will be expected to have an excellent level of knowledge and experience of software design and software development with the Dynamics CRM Online technology stack – including Dynamics 365 Portals.
- Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents
- Applications Development, design and customer stakeholder management
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Experience of working in Agile and SDLC project delivery teams.
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescale
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
- Power BI experience if possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is required.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in Dynamics 365 development and configuration
- 4+ years strong .Net / C# / SQL
- 7+ years in IT
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must a team player and a highly skilled communicator.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3477