***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Power BI Developer
Location : Remote then onsite in Carlsbad, CA once covid19 situation changes
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 months contract with possible for extension.
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Role Scope / Deliverables: We have a backlog of Power BI development work in Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing and Product management area. Major source of data is CRM Sales Force, Genesys (Telephony system), SAP D50, E1, Medallia, Marketing leads (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, client’s Websites). Most of these system have reporting layer in Business Object (BO) and IBM Cognos (EDW). Candidate should be able to build reports in BO and EDW, extract data in Excel, CSV format and build PBI based on these output.
You’re good at:
• Executing accurate, timely Service KPI delivery and routine business reporting
• Building, maintaining and continuously improving PBI business visualization dashboards
• Creating Excel-based demand and forecasting models, as needed
• Supporting data and analytical requirements for business projects and work streams
• Prioritizing and supporting ad hoc analysis to answer business questions as they arise
• Partnering with field and technical services leaders to understand trends, root cause, countermeasures and improvement
• Proactively identifying business improvement and innovation opportunities through data and analyses (Improved Customer Experience, Productivity, Growth)
• Executing Customer Allegiance survey deployment, reporting, analyses and insights
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related areas.
• 7+ years of experience in a business intelligence or analytics role focused on gathering, reporting and interpreting key operational or financial performance indicators, ideally for life science products and services.
• 5+ years of experience with Power BI, DAX functions, Power Automate, Power Apps and its advance features for building automated dashboard and eye-catching data visualization
• Experience building reports in Cognos and Business Objects
• Experience with advance Excel features to merge data and do ad-hoc analysis
• Expert knowledge of SQL, including writing and optimizing queries in multiple dialects
• Experience writing in a scripting language such as Python
• Experience effectively presenting insights and summarizing complex data to diverse audiences through visualizations and other means
• Experience working with and delivering to stakeholders from multiple parts of the company
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills plus demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
• High energy level with ability to embrace and model the client’s values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
Nice to have:
• The ability to understand, tackle, and solve problems from both technical and business perspectives
• Knowledge of logical and physical data model and ability to develop Data Model in Power BI using various data sources (e.g. SAP, Sales Force, Cloud for Service)
• Experience in Life Science and or Service organization
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Intelligence, Power BI, DAX functions, SQL, Python
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 months contract with possible for extension.
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2806
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.