***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Power BI Developer with SQL, Data Modeling, Data visualization
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Power BI Developer with experience in Visual Reports, Dashboards, KPI scorecards, Maps and DAX queries. Experience in Power BI Administration and/or Angular is a plus.
The Individual will be self-motivated, demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence and have experience in the design, development, and testing of PowerBI Reports.
Local candidates preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support Power BI Reporting to meet business and technical requirements.
- Develop, publish and schedule Power BI reports, Proficient in writing DAX queries.
- Strong experience in Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Knowledge of Power BI Administration and Installation of Gateway.
- Identify, optimize and fine tune performance issues with complex queries/reports
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study.
- 6+ years of experience in designing and delivering BI and reporting solutions.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Power BI.
- Technical skills must include Data modelling experience with dimensional modeling and Database experience in SQL Server.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology.
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills.
Required / Desired Skills
- Power BI design, development, and deployment experience Required 6 Years
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Power BI Required 4 Years
- Coding in SQL Required 3 Years
- Data Modeling Required 3 Years
- Data visualization tools Required 3 Years
- Data Analysis Required 2 Years
- Experience Designing, Building, Testing, and Executing ETL Packages which can support multiple business needs and processes Required
- Experience manipulating large sets of data (historic/real-time) and structured/unstructured data sources (SQL Server/Oracle) Required
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Power BI,Coding in SQL,Power BI,Data Modeling,Visual Reports, Dashboards, KPI scorecards,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2783
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S