**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: PIE Helpdesk/Support Technican
Location: Hartford, CT
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
SCOPE OF WORK
The agency needs to procure the service of an Application Systems Analyst. The candidate will participate in the development and maintenance of DCF PIE System and related sub systems. The specific focus of this candidate will be end user support, computer operations and equipment maintenance.
POSITION ROLE AND DELIVERABLES
We currently need a technician to provide help desk and desk-side services to DCF staff, and remote help desk service (phone/email) to contracted Providers located in various places throughout the state. Some degree of tele-working from home may be required depending on the status of compliance with Covid-19 restrictions. Maintaining a customer focus is essential and the incumbent will need to be able to triage problems, troubleshoot issues and work with users and staff at all levels to quickly and efficiently resolve support requirements. Maintaining good customer relations while triaging and resolving issues is key.
The consultant will be expected to address support issues with PIE a .NET based application and support customer issues via a ticketing and call center support number. The PIE system is web-based and though optimized for use on Internet Explorer, is often used on a wide range of browsers. Finally, our MDM platform is Multivue by Civica.
In the role of the PIE Support Technician the following services are required:
- Assist agency/provider staff in solving application issues related to the use of PIE.
- Utilize an existing Master Data Management solution to match and de-duplicate Person data.
- Understand and appreciate the impact of requested data fixes on data integrity, and take/recommend the best course of action to remediate the issue.
- Interfaces with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Coordinates with other internal analysts, and/or solution vendor, on issues dealing with matters that cross domains and have dependencies. Defines, Documents and communicates with entire team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value.
- Must be very organized and self-directed, and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills, and communicate key insights and findings to the team.
- Provides proactive escalation of problems, flaws and risks to upper management before serious impact on ROI.
- Ensures that all documentation libraries and artifacts are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 1-3 years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge
- Web Based Application support and Web Based Corrective Data Entry and Configuration.
- Troubleshooting .Net Web Based Applications with IIS and SQL Database Layers.
- Basic SQL Knowledge to be able to query SQL database.
- Creating and Tracking defects and documenting and logging escalated support tickets.
- End user support – face to face, remote control and via telephone and Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and Office 365
- Excellent customer service skills
It’s highly desirable that the candidate also have:
- Experience social services applications and business processes.
- Experience providing support for web-based data collection and reporting systems.
- Experience utilizing Master Data Management software to manage Person data.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: PIE,.NET,MDM platform,SQL Database,Web Based Corrective Data Entry,Windows 10 and Office 365
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2204
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.