***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : PHP Programmer
Location : Remote | Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Either Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Seeking an application developer to assist us with support and enhancing our custom application that promotes collaborative partnerships and facilitates multi-institutional registration (INGRESS)
Overview: The University System of Georgia (USG) seeks an analyst who will be responsible for maintaining a home-grown integration between a higher education registration system (INGRESS/audits accreditation), an ERP student system (Banner), and a learning management system. They seek a PHP/PL SQL expert to understand how the integration works, to add and update reports, implement attributes codes, query from PL SQL, and rework the way some of the mappings process. Candidates that come with similar work experience will be strongly considered.
- Working support incidents that are technical in nature.
- Implement enhancements to INGRESS’s administrative console and reporting interface. Supports sustainability effort by providing technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training for newly implemented enhancements.
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvements to processing.
- Provide technical support for INGRESS’s integrations between Banner’s Student Information System and Desire2Learn’s Learning Management System.
- Experience with PHP Required 5 Years
- Experience with PL/SQL Required 5 Years
- SQL Required 5 Years
- Java Desired 3 Years
- Linux Desired 3 Years
- HTML Desired 3 Years
- Problem Solving Skills Required
- Verbal and written communication skills Required
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills Required
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PL/SQL, Java, Linux, Html
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3076