**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : PHP Developer
Location : 100% Remote,Atlanta, Georgia
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 months
Interview Type : WebCam or In Person
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
• The University System of Georgia (USG) seeks an analyst who will be responsible for maintaining a home-grown integration between a higher education registration system (INGRESS/audits accreditation), an ERP student system (Banner), and a learning management system. They seek a PHP/PL SQL expert to understand how the integration works, to add and update reports, implement attributes codes, query from PL SQL, and rework the way some of the mappings process. Candidates that come with similar work experience will be strongly considered.
• Working support incidents that are technical in nature.
• Implement enhancements to INGRESS’s administrative console and reporting interface.
• Supports sustainability effort by providing technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training for newly
• implemented enhancements.
• Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvements to processing.
• Provide technical support for INGRESS’s integrations between Banner’s Student Information System and
• Desire2Learn’s Learning Management System.
- Experience with PHP – 5 Years
- Experience with PL/SQL – 5 Years
- SQL – 5 Years
- Java – 3 Years
- Linux – 3 Years
- HTML – 3 years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PL/SQL,PHP, HTML ,Linux
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3330