***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Performance Test Engineer
Location : Austin, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 9+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
(Strongly prefer Locals. If you are submitting non-locals, the candidate should move to the Austin on or before the project start date and consultant should be on your payroll)
• Define, develop and apply performance/scalability benchmarks.
• Work in cross-functional teams to characterize, debug, and improve system performance and scalability.
• Work efficiently with various profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks and provide root cause analyses.
• Devise and conduct experiments to evaluate performance impacts of system changes.
• Plan and execute performance tests using an automated testing environment and conduct analysis of results.
• Constantly evaluate the performance test strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement.
• Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own quality perspectives for the design.
Must Have Experience:
• Minimum 9+ years of proven hands-on performance testing experience.
• Experience in data analysis and visualization, end-to-end performance analysis.
• Extensive hands-on experience with JVM and Python tuning techniques.
• Strong knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Perl, ABAP, Java, C++).
• Extensive hands-on in database tuning
• Efficiently work with various profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks.
Following experience is a plus:
• Mobile (iOS and Android) test automation
• Cloud-based platforms
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of modern database systems
• Algorithms and O-Notation
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant major
• MOOC certification is a plus
• Masters Degree is a plus
• Graduation from top engineering and technology universities is a significant advantage
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Testing, Data analysis, Visualization, JVM, Python, Docker ,Kubernetes
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2814
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.