***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : PeopleSoft Administrator with Linux
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Either Web Cam or In Person
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Integration of PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database using dpk.
- Install People Tools & Application using DPK s/w.
- Configure/Install new HCM/FSCM PUM.
- Configure Single sign on between PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes.
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade and entire application upgrade.
- Provide advice to application programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third-party tools and build web server, application server, and
process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Create CSR for ssl certificates; work with AT&T to have the certificate issued with ssl certificate issuers, and install ssl certificates for all applications used in the agency.
- Provide Tier III support for PeopleSoft security related issues.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Minimum Six years of PeopleSoft admin experience is preferred.
Required / Desired Skills
Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
Highly desired 3 Years
Minimum Six years of PeopleSoft admin experience is preferred.
Required 6 Years
PeopleTools version 8.58
Required 3 Months
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Linux and Windows Operating,PeopleSoft admin,PeopleTools version 8.58,HCM/FSCM PUM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2537
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S