***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Peoplesoft Analyst with FSCM PUM, Oracle
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization
The Georgia Dept. of Administration (DOAS) is seeking a Technical PeopleSoft professional with proven experience in FSCM PUM Image Update, PeopleTools Upgrade and Oracle Database Upgrade to join Georgia State Purchasing Information Technology Division.
The TeamWorks Team Georgia Marketplace (TGM) modules currently used are as: eProcurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement/Purchasing Card, Supplier Contracts & Document Management and Supplier Self-Service. TeamWorks TGM Integration is with Jaggaer and WebCenter.
Successful Candidate will work closely with TGM Functional and technical developer teams to implement PeopleSoft PUM Image update for FSCM Image 23 to Image 38 (or higher), Upgrade of PeopleTools to version 8.58.07 (or higher) for the applications noted above and Upgrade of Oracle database version 19C and replication using Golden Gate.
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) release notes to apply selective application updates for bug fix or to implement new feature.
- Conducts application design and architecture component configuration for related modules/business processes.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of the TeamWorks TGM applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Ability to run, analyze and correct compare reports, SYSAUDIT, DDDAUDIT and Alter Audit. Support System Testing and resolve application upgrade or PUM update related issues.
- Experience with implementing ElasticSearch and Kibana for PeopleSoft applications, including installation, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Oracle Database structure, Reporting (Queries and XML Reports) Tools and Query trees, PeopleTools development, PeopleCode, App Packages, FluidUI, Approval Workflow Framework, SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Integration Broker, Drop Zones and Grids, Component Interface, Application Security, Roles & Permissions.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM experience upgrading from version 9.x to 9.2.
- Previous experience with PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM PUM Image Update experience (multiple projects) with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 applications.
***This role will be a mix of onsite & remote work depending on client requirement. Local candidates are preferred.
Required / Desired Skills:
Peoplesoft FSCM 9v.2 – 3 Years
Peoplesoft Peopletools 8.53 or higher – 1 Years
Peoplesoft FSCM PUM Upgrades – 1 Years
Oracle Database Structure, reporting tools, queries – 2 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Peoplesoft FSCM 9v.2, Oracle Database, Peopletools 8.53, FSCM PUM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2662
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S