Title: Pega LSA (Lead System Architect)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 10-15 Years
Roles and Responsibility :
‣ Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations.
‣ Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects.
‣ Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
‣ Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
‣ Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based application.
‣ Estimate and Size the requirements for Pega implementation; highlight dependencies for the solution on other applications.
‣ Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and riskdeliverables, able to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
Experience and Skills:
‣ Relevant experience of 7+ years in Pega developing applications.
‣ Have experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizeable Pega solutions.
‣ Has experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega fitment assessment.
‣ Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements.
‣ Pega CLSA certified.
‣ Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and using agile Scrum methodology.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Pega,Pega CLSA certified.
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 68104
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S