**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Organizational Development consultant
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 10 YEARS
PLEASE READ THE SCOPE OF WORK CAREFULLY, PAYING ATTENTION TO THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED.
Provide staff augmentation support to serve as an Organizational Development consultant (OD) and execution resource in DAS/BEST. BEST plans to embark on a project to enhance its service delivery model and capability, which involves likely culture and organization changes. Support to senior leaders in executing this change requires a knowledgeable resource.
- SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation OD resource (one) is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
- SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Provide thought partnership on and support design of organization change strategies.
- Provide recommendations for organizational change activities and support execution of such activities, including drafting communications and conducting team development workshops.
- Support performance of workshops, listening sessions (internal and customer), huddles, all hands meetings, and organizational development assessments, including session designs, facilitation, and capture and synthesis of relevant information.
- Assess and provide coaching to organization leaders to support change activities.
- Manage and support operation of organization change bodies, such as advisory groups.
- Develop work plans, roadmap documents, and written reports as directed.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include assessment summaries, workshop designs, and roadmap reports.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020.
- REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Not less than 10 years of organizational development experience
- Experience working with state government
- Experience working in large organizations in the private sector
Type Experience Required
Skills Microsoft Office Professional No
Skills Microsoft office no
Skills Presentation NO
Skills Windows 10 NO
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Organizational Development ,state government
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Organizational Development Assistant
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S